Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home for the Holidays



Well, now brings the end of our Semester in Florence. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we had a great time.. and I hope all of you reading have enjoyed hearing and seeing some things about our travels! Granted, if you want to hear even more, you'll have to find one of us and talk to us in person.

We've all returned home, safe and sound, and have been back in the States for about a week now. Greeting myself and the four others who I traveled with (Rachael, Susan, Kacie, and Andrew) was some great weather. As we exited O'Hare Airport in Chicago we were hit with the image of ice and snow on the ground and bitten on our faces by single digit temperatures with piercing cold winds.

Ah, feels good to be home.

No comments: